OMG! These are the best Brownie Bites I’ve ever had and they are good for you!
What more could you want from a brownie?
Perfect little bite!
Here is the recipe:
You will need:
*My Black Bean Brownie recipe and ingredients
*Mini muffin pan
* 1/4 cup of chocolate chips ( mini or regular size are fine) – White or dark chocolate
Here is what you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350degrees
2. Prepare my black bean brownies recipe which is here: http://glutenfreealie.com/?p=1054
3. Bake them in a mini muffin pan that is lightly sprayed with coconut oil ( I filled them almost all the way but left a little room although if you want bigger bite size bites than just go ahead and fill it all the way)
4. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 12min.( 15min. if you fill them all the way)
5. Take out of oven and while they are still hot, sprinkle about 2-3 chocolate chips on each of them and then spread while warm with a butter knife to completely cover each brownie.
6. Once they are cool to handle, lift out of the pan with a butter knife and place on a plate or cookie sheet and place in refrigerator to cool for about 10min.
7. Once they are done cooling the topping will be nice and crispy! At this point, all that work you just go ahead and take a bite!
8. Store them in a covered container in the fridge.
Let me know how you like them 🙂