Who doesn’t like chocolate?
Well, I guess some people don’t.. that’s their problem though. (ha,ha,ha)
Here are some goooooood cupcakes that don’t call for much flour at all and they are made with Agave Nectar.
These are perfect for Halloween… make orange frosting to go on top and use chocolate covered sprinkles.
Here is the recipe:
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
3 large eggs
1/2 cup agave nectar
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (73% cocoa)
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips ( I used peanut butter chips instead of the semisweet and it was yummy)
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt and soda.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with agave nectar.
4. Blend wet ingredients into coconut flour mixture using a hand mixer until it’s thoroughly combined, then fold in all of the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter ( I use an ice cream scooper) into each prepared muffin cup.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes until toothpick inserted into center of cupcakes comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging.
7. Let cupcakes cool in pan completely before frosting. (even though this part is hard to do…)
recipe taken from Woman’s World magazine